Beer Bottle, lovely home.
Jenna Mack is not an ordinary recycler. She is building her eco-home from about 7.000 used beer bottles, in Evans, West Virginia.
Bellow, you can see the 8 steps of Jenna:
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment
- Collect the bottles
- Clean the bottles – important for clarity of the glass and adhesion to the mortar.
- Build the foundation and frame – nothing is more important than stability when building a glass house
- Build the roof – A shed style steel roof ideal for rainwater harvesting.
- Stack the bottles –four rows in a day and then setting; slow and time consuming
- Install the bathroom.
- Install solar panels, water systems
- Decorate and landscaping.