Filed under: Eco Home
* Opt for eco-friendly materials when building your home. Only purchase what you need, trying to not overbuy and throwing away the materials that go unused. Also, try purchasing local materials;
* Have solar panels installed in order to take the place of regular electricity.
* Install energy efficient light bulbs only throughout the house.
* Paint your house with eco-friendly paint, which is becoming more and more available these days.
* Install water saving devices on your sinks and showers.
You can also purchase the Eco Friendly House Plan, to read and understand more.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment